They love me .



Sunday, August 22, 2010

# 305

#Three Hundred and Five .
I have a UNBREAKABLE Shipping with them'

22nd , run out of house !
Stay away from work , and now was writing ..later must faster chiong ar ! late sleep again , just now facebook flood , cause of Simin , Yahui and Desmond lah , anyhow say me ..

I love having fun with friend , i never eat medicine ..keepp on make them smile ! Hah , they laugh at me , but i dont mind ! Hah , Bath and meet yahui and downstair my house and tell mummy i going out , and go busstop , bused down to lot meet simin at level three , go down to buy cake and present , thn bused back teck whye , and meet Joyce at mac, they look at me eat , so stress , thn we go opp , eat cake , take photo , so cute !
thn we change place to slack , go back blk 1 there and take lots of phtoo! love them lah!hah , being a joker and made them laugh , im UGLY im SHORT im FAT im UNGLAM im USELESS, i just love them !

Dumbass,Brother and Unbreakable darling pei me !

1 comment:

simin said...

I know i am your darlingg ,no need shy .. <:
Lovedieyouhh . <3 !