They love me .



Sunday, August 22, 2010

# 304

# Three Hundred and Four !
im a bitchy person , dont come near me .

21st used to be a meaningful date of months,
but today i have what call friend to accompany .

Being a random girl with Flavia ,, using her song semi pro' and mine beautiful omnia ! Im totally being a good girl :)I give up seats to auntie and uncle on train.

Meet flavia 10plus at teck whye mac :)by right she should pei me eat ,  But in the end She LOOK AT me eat finish my breakfast , and we gone back my house to change my top . Gone down to take bus , SAW ANNI :) She going to work , i going to clarke quey .
Sit in the back second last roll. listen my song from Flavia's LIMEGREEN HeadPhone!! I loved it !Reached Clarke Quey , buy my STICKY ! Spent 23.40 there , and leave there , Gone to the riverside and pack my bag .Take photos , and start our way to Marina Barrage !

We walk from Clarke Quey to Raffles Place , thn we saw BK , Flavia is hungry and we sit in a corner , its veryvery quiet all the vioce almost is all from the kitchen , Walk to the station , we saw actress at there filming first time ever .Train Down to Marina Bay.Thn walk to the Busstop , btw we take lots lots photos .The Bus come , we go up , when we reached , be happy and take lots of photo . and walked up to the grasspatch , surely its was a good place , i loved it , so going another one more time :)' Take alot of unglam photos up there , shout like stupid because i have mud on my legs , Flavia too , JUMP SHOT !

Okay , we saw YOG people so handsome and pretty :) Walk until very dizzy , awhile hot , awhile cold , go outside busstop ther buy water , and tell yahui i going to be late :X . Meet her and lot , Talk and wait Joyce reply , and call yeexin down to lot pei her arcade , i think i today never eat medicine , siao siao one , all of them say this , but im just trying to express out all i have to express in a week , express between 2 days , sure.
There nothing in school will make me feel im a people , i just feel im a air bag , just being throw away when i have no more air inside . Its so stressed .Woots i think i update alot , i love him ttm !



I love to be precious by people i love , 
but it looks like everyone i love treat me like nobody business.

No comments: