They love me .



Friday, January 22, 2010

# 258 entry ,

Freak this day , 




ILOVEYOU ./

220110 ;

Today ,
wake in the bigbig morning,Brush teeth , change into PE .Thn go out eat breakfast , thn bus trip to the sea , take small boat to the bigbig boat ,

You Jump , I Jump :D
Bee Jump , I Jumg :))

thn hilltrack i stay in bus , never go with them , super er xin , ewww .
coldcold , hothot ./thn wait them back thn bus speed up to camp side , something happen made tingli cry :X
Thanks to tzehui , she stopped .Get into classes , okay . I look at you , thats why , iloveanyway .Take on ferry , eat hotdog bread , yumyum . Hyper , and we reach singapore .

Last class to go .Late , but i still hyper .cause i drink coffee with 3 packs of sugar :Xx. Saw MrChua ,  ex-science teacher.  Go kuo fu eat , thn toliet thn train to cck with big bags , thn bused down home . I hate basketball court , i just dont dare walk pass/past :). Papa meet me half way , take my bag . i can fly !

To MrX,
You have no rights, to say i chio yah :)


I Love . :Xp.

No comments: