They love me .



Sunday, January 24, 2010

# 256 entry ,

Camp was boring fer me ,
grp 4 .

Im fat , i admit . 

          My science teacher < > My teddy , one and only .
 
My bags are in th middle of this mountain of bags .


200110 ;
Bigbig morning about 0530 wake , change and get down with papa to meet dear , dear very fierce leys , i never saw her , she call me , called me go in th cab , okay , i dont like taking cab with my bags , so extra .

Reached school , paid .
walked in  , see darren , force darren help me and dear take bag , he say not heavy wor , i take until hand blueblack uhs .

thn waited buses to take us to ferry terminal . woots , its far from our school , take us about 2 hour to reach there , we saw sunrise . so pretty . get our passport , the guy at the custom so friendly . walk to the ferry , so far . take out my sweet , all take , scared seasick . sleep on the ferry , wakakas.

reached bintan , pass our bags to the lorries , and get on to the bus , seated on the first role , have loads of spaces, sleep until very shuang . Stxq scared of droping off so she hold on my arm to prevent falling off . reached the resort , so boring .

I dont want say anymore.

i miss you aloads . 
                                   Do you ?


Ilovehimsia , 
How ?

No comments: