They love me .



Tuesday, January 19, 2010

# 255 entry ,

Woots , iloveyou.


I dont want to tell you reasons.

190110 ;
okay , today not really is normal. okay , lesson was okay to me . Only pe , teacher made me run in uniform cause stupid me forget wear the damn Pe tees. recess , i not happy , Not telling reason . went up to class , okay , Darren made us laughs  .

Thn after school stay back fer spelling retest . i was okay , get passed . faster chiong out to busstop with niki .
thn meet huizhen and Stxq , okay , thn go shop and save buy tibi . nicenice . okay , thn spill way with Stxq to train home .

went to lot1 with huizhen , pei her eat , thn drink coke super cold . Thn homed . Reach mummy shop and eat , get homed , bath and packed the camp bag .

I should not believe .


Tingli saw tht slut .

No comments: