They love me .



Friday, January 30, 2009

# 52

chiong ahh ,chiong !
Long Time Bo ren gib miee Quiz le ..

=========
1.Who was the last person to taqq uue?
PeiYu [ah`YU].
2.Your relationship with her?
SHE's Mine
3.Your impressions on her?
Something is a SOT ones..
4.th most memorable thinq she has done for uue?
I Forget Le ..
COz we past Our time together last time =]
5.th most memorable thinq she has said tuhh uue?
Darling, I Miss You =]-
6.If she becomes your lover,uue will?
I will lOve Her =]
I onli answer derh Qus
7.If she becomes your lover,thinqs she will have tuhh improve on will be?
I bo derh POWER.
I cant expect anything from her =]
8.If she becomes ur enemy,uu will?
Wun Derh Hor.. Darling?
9.Lf she dies,uu will?
How Can?
WE WERE STILL YOUNG=]
10.What is it dht uu want tuhh tell her?
Darling ..
Finf one real Darling to Love Yous
11.Your overall impression of her?
Hmm.
Open, LOvvely , Sot , Cute , Chio ones
12.How do uu think pple around uu will feel?
Should ask Them wah.. ?
13.DUNKNOW what's th question.
Ah men will tell you lata =]
14.On th contrary,th characters uu hate urself are?
Never Get Derh Desire Things..
They FlYs..
15.th most ideal person uu wan tuhh be is?
Be myself???
16.To pple who care and like uu, say something to dhem,
Love You Back .. X2
17.Pass this quiz.
-YaHui [Mamee]
-SiMin. [sister]
-PeiYu [Darling]
-QiQi. [Mei]
-NataLie . [Laopo]
-JingYing [LastLongFRens]
-Yiwei [Kor]

No comments: