They love me .



Wednesday, September 9, 2009

# 151 entry.

I lOVE HIM <3 .
Delayed POst.
fer 070909 ; Monday.

Morning ,
Go Down buy pancake and Sweettalk .
thn Bused down to cck.
Train down to Batok .

Meet with Huizhen Dearest .
Play , Laughs .
Btw wait tzehui and Baoyan come.
Four bused down to mamashop ,
meet Huiting .

Wait wait , Came.
Buy Sweet .

Play on the way,
Tio molest again . =(

Play in DnT workshopp .
Learn some new things.

Baoyan and tzeHui go home first.
Me , Hui ting , HuiZhen 5 ++ go .
Go Busstop .
So heng , bus come will we sit ed.
Bused down Westmall .

Go Westmall , koufu foodcount.
Pei Huizhen buy dinner fer family .
She go first.
Me and Huiting go Shop and Save buy sushi .
Thn Train Home sparate .

To cck inter .
see Yahui , PeiYu , Jingying.
they no see me.
I walk to them .\, Thn see me =(

Thn Bused Home together,
Drop Down on the same busstop ,
Pei yahui and Jingying walk to the
traffic , thn me and peiyu homed.
She walk straight, I turn right.
aiya, Wanna buy Passion red tea aga.
GO Buy . thn walk home.

Home about 6? i think .

No comments: