They love me .



Monday, December 8, 2008

# 28

2 , 3 , 4 , 5 dec
i go my ah ma house stay so bo post..
hahas....
-----------------
2 dec ,
i go panjang plaza meet my dearest san yi..
She cook derh soup beri nice wor...
i help her to cook derh soup ...
when i at ah ma house..
------------------
3 dec ,,
my two cousin meimei oso come my ah ma house..
wa ,, i seem happy and unhappy ..
their age hab a quite big derh gap ..
they wanna play catching in derh house nah
sot sot one ..
i needa to be childish...
HAHA..
but beri happi larh
ah yi got buy my favourite rainbow ice-cream---------------------------
4 dec ,,
i and my dearest san yi ..
she bring miee to IMM ..
i wanna to buy something derh ..
but the thing out of stock ...
sad diao =[ ..
thn i go buy 2 two dollar derh ChoCoLate ..
wa.. so nice nah ..
one is inside wif strawberry derh ..
one is black and white ChoCoLate..



WHITE & BLACK chocolate..
--------------------------------
5 dec ,,,,
i and my san yi first cook gib ah ma eat ..
thn we go out to walk to lrt ..
thn we go to take bus go far east..
thn we go meet my elisabeth jiejie at far east ..
thn i bought a low heel derh heel ..
thn my jiejie oso buy one slipper..
thn we go isentan meet my ah yi derh nan pang you ..
thn walk walk go see couple watch ..
thn we go meet ah yi ..
thn we go take car in the carpark ..
thn they decide to eat buffet ..
but bo find dao ..
so we go eat other thing ..
eat until beri full ..
thn we go airport drink coffee ..
i dun feel to drink coffee..
so i jiu share wif my san yi ..
after sitting quite long ..
jiejie and san yi go buy apple pie..
thn jiejie treat miee one cone ice-cream ..
beri long bo eat veri nice wor..
__=__=__=__=__=__=__=
ILOVEYOU ..
So needa to ..
FORGETYOU..

No comments: