They love me .



Sunday, August 15, 2010

# 301

# Three Hundred and One!
you say you still love me ...

14August's ,
15thJune is still the best .

Wanted to train down Clarke Quey myself,
But looks kinda lonely , so i phone my niece
Out for lunch in Lot.
Otw back to cck , 
in train , sit alone is (Y)

Meeted her at cck guardian .
and get our food in level three foodcourt .
No people , keep guessing wht song title is this and that. 
I love having close friend have meal with me ! 
I can eat like no people business , 

TANTINGLI N CHENYEEXIN,
WE CHI CAI!

Hah , wanted to shop every single shop , 
but we are stuck in arcade :X .
We play gogo ball and get 80++ ticket  , 
Change something tht can eat.

My Wallet and RIBINA
Surely eat-able
ALL those thing we get from the arcade .

Baby, i know you not my lover anymore .
But , i know you still love me right !

No comments: