They love me .



Monday, August 9, 2010

# 297

# Two Hundred Ninety Seven , 
Don't correct my english , i have my own essence only .

What's a boring short holidays , going to chiong
Art , Science , Chinese , English and Math .
And imma very lazy on working on ,
finding something to entertain me .

All my entertainer all busy ,
Don't dare talk to them , later bei ma .
I miss having lots of  lots of  things i used to have in the past .

So fking angry , since on one will read this ,
treat it as my dairy ,
you told me you will be there throughout ,
you tan to tell me , I will be the one .
and now you fking asking some people's
number , wtf you want it ?



I saw Fireworks , i love it . 

Please tell me you love me , 

                                                before you leave me , dude .



I have you, text me ,
I have you, love me ,
I have you, miss me , 
I have you, angry me , 
I have you, used to be mine .

No comments: