They love me .



Monday, February 1, 2010

# 268 entry ,

"My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you"

 
Its too bright :X.
*How i hope ):*

010210 ; 
I just love you , would you just say Yes ?
NO ! 

Crap alot today , 
Im late for school cause of waiting Baoyan :X , Okay , walk with Huizhen , meet baoyan , berner bomb out somewher , woo , thn we miss the bus , wait wait , Berner ; Huizhen ; Baoyan , told me to stop a cab , tht was a busstop , not allow right! so i never , when its really late D: Im a joker nao , OMG ! so , huizhen push me to road side , trying to call me stop a cab , when i walk there , I point at the cab and say ,  The cab is gone :X . What a laughter . ass!  so we take 506 to school , walk like agrh . no more . :X
Thn science , okay . Practical . thn is art , woo , alot people never do , lucky i got do ! hah , i chiong until 11plus uh . so sleepy in morning , go canteen makan . And go up again to class , see stxq craving fer baobei* yumyum .. LOL . is Chinese . = homework . sian . stop. Math , its fun but short ): . Thn is Geo . Geo all the way to 3 plus. thn bused to batok inter ALONE ! . Homed alone lah ! ): . 

Okay , I should end here , cause  ..  
believe in my words , no guys will like me :) . 
they just fool me around ): i knew it . :x .


Stop , Go .

My mood was swinging , 
Cause of you .

No comments: