They love me .



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

# 262 entry ,

I just want to follow your step                     

                                     be the one who walk beside you :)



He ate my Heart .

270110 ;

Morning meet Baoyan, Huizhen and Berner to school , seriously too tall is not good . i better still tall alittle . :) Reach Batok , take 941 to school . sit w/ Baoyan ./ Laughs . :X . We are such a fool to believe guys' Crap :) .

Thn school is argh argh argh . Dont say . School is alittle too small . I saw you here , you there . Just cant stop :).
I should not turn back , i was not your girl :).

Eat KFC with baoyan , huizhen  . Send baoyan to busstop. Meet HuizhenBerner afterward , walk to busstop , they was trying to walk home . No brain . BOTH SO BHB ! 

okay , Berner go find friend . I Drop down before Huizhen dear :) so tiring man !.








Twomths Of Cheating :)

No comments: