They love me .



Sunday, November 29, 2009

# 214 entry .

Talking about yesterday . 

Rain, and plans changes.

281109 ;

4plus,
ahyi is here ,
send brother to work .

thn trip down to fetch my cousin .
thn trip down to MarinaBay ; GolfCourt .
*someone say me xiasuay , dont know later hit
something that is alive.*
someone teach me how to play okay?
my limit only 50 . xD.

thn until night ,
got flyfly.
faster zhao , wait in car awhile,
*sorry to people who pei me msg yesterday .*
sorry late late reply.

thn trip down leisure park ,
Starbucks !
(Chocolate Chips Cream, *Coffee Free.*)
Drink , Chat, Joke.

thn trip down EastCoast again ,
Dinner , we have stingray !
Nicenice,
send cousin back ,
thn trip back home.

thnthn , sleep,
Cant !


IlOVEU.
im loving someone tht is impossible.

No comments: