They love me .



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

# 204 entry .


Now phone no money ,
no msg , no calls.

 
Should no-t believe guys .

171109  , 

Big morning , wake up prepare .

wait Simin and peijun Calls and 
go down mac to meet them .
*Their childness was stuck on them .*
use things bang my head . 
Pulls my hair .
How ? Childness tio stuck.

Wait till yahui came , 
and she saves me .
Walk with her is more comfort .

Go up Jingpei house.
see dunno wht auntie lucyyyyyyy teavee.

after tht , 
qiqi 'th Chiobu , have delivered .

see Teavee together .

Go in Jingpei room s.
and , played monoploy, 
Her's Darlin' Friends was here .

And anti social , so taoyan ,
Seeseesee me , 
People also will shy one right , 
Hhaa, Maybe she ailian me wor ,
*Tahan to the end okay .*
 
Simin , Peijun and Jingpei ,
 Go down westcoast .
Yahui and me ,
We go back to twps , 
walk around ,
Talkin 'bout past memories . 
[How i wish i could to with ,
my primary darlin' friends ON 
Forever . Never Quarrel fer small things , 
like what we suffer nowadays after 
we have spill into different parts and schools....]
*Memorise Chop !*

Walk alot today , 
Serious .
i should surmarise now =x

I super BHB today .
Qiqi super Hyper today .
Yahui super Sweet today .
Simin super 101% Guai today .
Peijun super Childish today .
Jingpei is a SUPERBIGBIG BIANTAI today. 


171109 ; 1631
Luoqiqi ; Tingli'sChiobu 
No matter what you have Promise me. =D

I miss Joyce Tan alot .
Wonder my NatalieLim how now?

No comments: