They love me .



Thursday, September 3, 2009

# 147 entry .

Omg , Long time bo Update le.
I Can Crap First ?? *Can Larh*
IloveSomeoneDeeplyHopeToStickHim.
I Have a TXQ'LoveMark on my Face.
Regreted. =(


~Tingli'~~La~~la~~ka~~ka~~World~

030909 ; Regerted Days. ; thursday.

Morning Go school with Dearest . =)

Lit, Project again . *tired*
Geo, Teacher no come, Student Plaza.
Happi though out.

Recess.

Math, Miss teo , new Topic.
Talking Crap in btw .
Science, Project again .
Condoms??Sexually >?? OMG .
Horny-ed .
English, teacher no come, StudentPlaza.
Played and Chocolate given me a Pain Lovemark .
Bleed .. Pained. Never will Forget TXQ,W.Chocolate.

9 sisters Outing, Baoyan , Nichole , tzehui , huiting,
HuiZhen , Xueqi , Niki , Myra ++ Me.

Eat KFC, Emo somehow.
take out spec see Sky , blur.
Eat le jiu go voiddeck slack awhile.
thn Play SOme *Childish Games*
*True Or Dare*

Thn Sperate way Home.
ME and Myra , Bused Home.

No comments: