They love me .



Wednesday, September 30, 2009

# 160 entry .



Aaa , Smile put your Face !
{I
[] U }




He Really walked passed me ,
Feeling weird.
The Problem is ,
I see him i no smile ;
he oso no smile .?


300909 ; Money Fly .

Morning ,
Train w/ huizhen .
Kidding around , Happen real thing.


thn bused w / HUizhen and Flower .
walk to hall , hais , I lose.
{Oh, So GOOD.Double Couple}

PE !
Slacking .
Badminton is LOVED.

Math thn , Okay .

RECESS .
Is like im Low w/o White Chocolate man.
She wanna stay in class.

Lesson was Boring .

After school ,
Get the chance to have peach Tea .
Talk fer 1/2 hour i think??
Thn homed w/ Flower.

Speechless thn .
I LOVE HIM ,
I HAVE THIS CRUSH .


Credit ; TXQ , White Chocolate.


Credit ; CYW ; Korkor



Credit ; TXQ , Chocolate.




{` '}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOg_IHwXWsk&feature=related
Nice Song.

No comments: