They love me .



Friday, July 31, 2009

# 132 entry .

I MISS The Olds Days.
'You pop up somehow ,
To stop me from giving you Up .'

310709 ; 2343.
School Over ; 1235
Homed ; 1650

Down the Days ,

Home econ ,
Baked cake =]
Beri pretty and Nice lei .

Recess ; no eat , walk here walk there.
Slack , Go talk talk ..

Go Back Class,
Math.
Thn Miss Teo Come in ...
Still at Crap alot.

Chinese.
Gum Bua sian, Can !
Call me stand,
Thn i read ,
'I Just Cant Stop laugh ,
I read it in wrong tone . '

.AfterSchool.
I got to stay back ,
English Keep on write write .
.AfterStayBack.
Stay at Classroom to slack .
At ther with hweewen and laogong ,
Talk craps. Kinda Girl Talk .
Until 4 , got peepo come lock door.

We go down Canteen ,
thn go second level toliet tie hair,
thn i go home le..

Walk to Busstop alone ,
Sian ,ZzZ..

Loves ,
Ahtay s

No comments: