They love me .



Tuesday, July 14, 2009

# 129 entry .


Unbelieve-able !
Talking between 4-5 person 5 hour .




Nichole Wongwong !


Science man !





Mine !



140709 ; Lost .

Same Things happen ,
to school,
Music , Dear was Cute !
---------
English , Spelling , meaning , construst statement .
---------
Recess , Ki high with Nichole Wong .
---------
Maths , Miss Teo was Here .
---------
Chinese , I was Ki High too , i pay too much ATTENTION le.
,,,,,,
Last Science , Go locker thn many pei .
Go up 3rd floor thn 2nd floor and lastly ground floor .
Temperature ; 37.4 degree . . .

After School ,
Walk here walk There ,
Thn go canteen sitsit ,
Pei my peng you to do Detention.
Sit ther wanna sleeep le .

After they do finish , btw Baoyan go Cca.
we wait her till 6.00 .


Homed 6.30
Bathed 7.
Eated 9.

Dun walk infront/behide me .
I wan someone to give me warm .



No comments: