They love me .



Tuesday, July 7, 2009

# 123 entry .

Sad , i cant upload photo in !
Go My Friendster see !
Veri Important derh Album .

070709 ; This Day !
Nothing realli Happen
Morning meet Dearest in CCK .
Meet Baoyan in Batok .
MISS BAO YAN , HUI ZHEN .

Thn bused School whole was
just like onli miee and Dearest is Talking.
is Silent !

Keep laugh .
Reach school talk Crap Again .
Walk around , Walk pass take one sweet .

-----
Face Gone Red in Canteen , NOFACE .<3
-----
Science lesson today was so Crap-ing.
Retro Stead With Vintage !

After school ,
go Office outside wait huiting ,
we was just like stare you ,
You stare us .
Talk to Mr Tan when he walked passed .
HMWK , Haven Search Picture .

After , Walk under derh rain to BusStop .
Bused Down to JP .
Eat , Walk , GO library .
GUM BUA Angry with derh KFC auntie .

"i give her $10 fer 5.50 food , she return me $1 lei
I walk back to put my things, go tell her .
She not truth miee sia ,
Wat kind of service . Give me derh lan jiao face.
not Truth ? Call your manager out larh .
i not Scare you ! I no do any wrong thing wat ,
Geum gong ! People at least geum until cute ,
you wasiao puke arh . "

Eat until quite no happy ,
go library after tat .
Slack , Kihigh , Laugh .
Go inter about 4 40 + .
5 + reach home .

Phone Hab on Full Blast in 172.
So no face . But Im Facing it !




No comments: