They love me .



Saturday, June 27, 2009

# 118 entry .

This People was somehow fall
into That People .





HOH ! Love sister !
more thn
others !


Now , Here Now ,
270609 ; 2116 .

Today , People beri complete cant
Stop laugh .

12 something Sister[simin] come my house .
12.4 something Ma come my house .
,
we three walk to busstop .
i kinda A BIGGBIGG SISTER like that .
they two er xin lei .
dun wanna walk with miee .
.
WAIT BERI DERH TA MA DERH LONG !

Reach le , walk one big round to Dajie house .

[i tell you ah, the dajie brother play audi until so loud
i so jealous , cant even touch my character .!]


thn walk to another busstop ,
Between , we pass by a lan .

[i tell you hor, im seriously a damn guai kia ,
i give up , i gib that lan my FIRSTs step.]


Take le .
Gets to Jurong Swimming complex ther barh .
walk here , walk there .

thn we go in 7-eleven .
buy drink , I WAN LITTLE MISS CHATTERBOX.

I AND DAJIE BUY ALMOST SAME KIND OF SWIMSUIT !

Go back Jurong east , eat mac .
thn run down CcK find Yeexin'ahniece.
go to derh ROOF GARDEN sitsit .
Tok Crap / Serious word .

Simin and Yahui dun like go in lot walk walk .

Thn lata all go in toliet ,
play water .

[Sorry that guy i block you ya .]

I go to ther play derh auto door .
Kinda act like a kid .!
i press cannot they press can .

Thn go library , kihigh as normal ,
Because im in library!

[they those still bo xim derh record my action ! ]

so no face in front those kid around us uh !

Mummy Calls !
wanted go home sleep like Pig .
Bus-ed back with Yahui .

thn go home .


THE MOST SWEETEST ALWAYS THE HOME .!

No comments: