They love me .



Thursday, June 18, 2009

# 114 entry .

FXXX is a Beautiful thing !

18 JUNE 2009 ;

ME AND HUIZHEN Dear meet at cck control station .
Thn both go eat .
thn high awhile thn buy food .. . ..
We eat half way thn ki high !

Go to roof top see see .
After go library find place sit ,
But thn we need find book ,
We almost walk the library 10 few time .

We at last thn we find.
we see see the book back derh summary .
and do derh book review teacher gib derh !

Thn after thn return book .
I read a book is damn funny . title is 'life is funny '
is a adult book .
Damn funny ! We two laugh btw one boi step Dear paper .

After pei Dear go find her family .
At NTUC . I cock eye bo see .
Dear see her sister le .
Go walk walk thn .

I FINALLY GO HOME .
bUS HOME . WITH SOMEONE .
GO BUY SweetTalk . !
Go Home Rot !


PLEASE HOR !
NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME ,
DUN DIAO ME ! I WILL SCARE !
YOU HOR! GOLD HAIR !

No comments: