They love me .



Friday, May 15, 2009

# 95 15 May

ARR,CUT MY HAIR !

I bei force to cut away my hair?
Tat time beri nice ma .
I like lei ,

Suan le mother like ,
So early go cut hair,
Morning go eat ,
go cut hair ,
CUT ,WASH ,REBORN
My hair become so straight but still TIE .

Baoyan Call ,
Go Jp meet nichole and her friend .
Call Nichole ,
She call miee call Hui Ting and Tze Hui.
First Call ; Tze Hui ,
She with family , Cannot go .
Thn Call ; HuiTing ,
She say need to bath , ask can bring friend anot?
I say can =] .
Yahui Message ,
She wanna go out ,
I call her wanna go JP with my friend ,
she say okay ,
thn okay lor.
-
let her go back home bath ,
come her go down my mother ther meet miee .
HA! Stupid Reason run Here Run There.

Take bus go Jp ,
walk to Library .
---
-
---
-
---
KiHigh with
HuiTing and Nichole
O ANG GI !
Yahui and they all AnTi-Make friend
Suan ,
I say hi to Nichole friend ,
they say i Too act le .
One girl three guy dunno .
onli happen to lisiao Huiting.

Ha,Lata awhile Baoyan say Nichole friend [The boi derh]
thn i start yan jiu him .
He beri SHY like tat .
Dun see le .

We seem hungry .
Go out eat .
But dun feel like too.

Walk back ,
stay out Play ther .

BLAH , BLAH , BLAH

Oh !
I Look at him, Smile =]
He Look me , Smile Bak =]


PLAY until RAIN .
Go Home about 5 .20 to INT .
buy Something eat .
NICE , FINISH .

Bus come go Home .
Home See TV ,
Tv Thn come seesee .
Chat With Peiyu Darling,
Opps. Say Wrong thing .

Sign !
Go to do WORK le =]

I NOT THE GOODs ONE !
ILOVEHIM STILL!

No comments: