They love me .



Friday, March 27, 2009

# 72 Question ! /JP

Hoho ! 
Asking this nosense
Why Name called Natalie derh ! 
So Chio ! So Lovely ! My dear , My Laopo
one Lim ; One Ho
Both say They themselves Not chio ..
thn miee how? 
Monster Coming le ?

--------------

Today ; 27 ? 

My Dearest miss Ngiam Birthday ! 
Sing for her . 
Buy cake for her .
Takecare of her .
Sabo her ! 
Love her ! 

Canteen was so wat lor .. 
thn i walk pass so where derh act cute MALAY . 
seeseeseeseesee 
Bo see before arh?
Go die larh . 
See Dabian larh! 

--------------

After school ; go Jp wif Laogong and dearest 
HAha.. 

So full after eating ! 
I POur derh soup into derh pot ..
let them be a mixture or Compound .. 
Dunno i think Mixture. . .

=

Walk . see . Shop .
BUy le 9 Pair earring for $3.90
Damn Cheap lor ! 

=

Buaii . Sleep . Think . Feel . Miss . Love . DReam .

No comments: