They love me .



Monday, December 22, 2008

# 39

20dec----------------------
Go out wif my AhYi and cousin ...
AhYi come fetch miee thn we go meet my cousin...
thn we go buy golf derh things..
thn go bugis shop shop ..
thn ahYi buy things...
-------
after jiu go chinatown ..
go ther eat KFC and see see .....
thn jiu go east coast derh coffee bean drink coffee..
I drink Snapple .. i loves iT..
=======
21dec----------------------
I morning see my AhYi derh message ...
She say she lata come fetch miee..
so i go ask my korkor wan go ma?
we go east coast ride bicycle..
we all got six peepo ...
we ride double derh...
-----------
Beri fun nah...
after we go tampines eat ..
thn go central mall shop shop ..
--------
After few hours lata ..
derh shop oso wanna to close liao
so we go kallang area eat supper...
---
Thn jiu go home...
=================
[T.J] LoveS Yous..

No comments: